Monday, May 28, 2012

Reunion

Can you believe that last year I said that I was going to blog consistently? We can tell that worked out very well.

So the new year, a new life, and several new goals.

So here's an update on what you've missed: I am actually engaged this time, the fiancée and I are moving to Texas, I am going to be our sole income provider, and I've learned to make my own lingerie. In the next year I plan to actually get better at blogging, make a crap ton of new friends with big hair who will aid me in my quest to make it in the Texas social register while drinking lots of margaritas, by kayaks and mount them to the roof of my Volkswagen beetle, and get big hair of myself.

I am also willfully trying out Dragon voice recognition software with Microsoft headset and feel like a complete loser. My fiancé is at work and I am on the couch talking to myself. I'm not really even sure where to make eye contact because when I look at the computer there is a delay so to try to wait for the tax and speak so slowly that I annoy myself? Or do I awkwardly look around the room as if I have an audience? So far, I am choosing to awkwardly look around the room. The funniest thing about this is I am a hand gesture person. So not only am I talking myself I'm gesticulating like I am in high school again presenting a debate topic. Ridiculous. Anyhow, if they can make myself at this awkwardly tonight may be, maybe I can get one of my new goals accomplished in.

*I included this hysterical photo so that you can see how in love we are. Can't you tell we're getting married? Definitely a great start to a long lasting relationship. In the next picture in this album he flashes a nipple. (Do you think we can get a google rating for "Flashes a Nipple?")

No comments:

Post a Comment