Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm pretty sure that my overzealous well slept blogging today won't last. But let's hope we make this work on a semi-regular basis.

I want a house.

And a husband, but I might have figured that out. Or... let's put it that I've figured it out and am now doing a fantastic guerrilla marketing campaign in order to convince him that he hasn't gone crazy for mysteriously falling in love with me. It involves a lot of sex and home cooking. A little bit of ego stroking. A great sense of humor. And a lot of naps.

But this was really intended for my commentary on housing. I'm very excited. I desperately need to pass my next round of interviews, but basically I want more money so I can spend it on a house where I will spend my day in the garden. So perhaps I need a raise for a garden? I want a huge crazy awesome vegetable garden with rows. Which is how one generally plants vegetables. But in particular I'm looking for a big garden with a lot of vegetables and fruits and flowers and time out doors.

And a husband to sleep with when I get back inside.

And to brush my hair out of my eyes and shower the dirt off with.

Is that the wrong life plan? Nope. It's heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment