Monday, March 14, 2011

So the best thing about blogging may be my ability to rant.

Presently I'm focused on a lot of unimportant things: like the fact that today my cat is sleeping with one eye open which is probably the creepiest thing she's done in weeks. Which is saying a lot because my cat is bat shit crazy. She's the creepy insane adorable type of cat that frequently runs into walls for the hell of it. But when she is sleeping with one eye open her pupil slides back and forth and occasionally you think she's looking at you until her eyes slip up and right. Then her whiskers start twitching and her eyes move quickly which makes me think she's mildly possessed of a small demon. But small demons I can handle because she's usually pretty damn funny.

Okay- so the other thing here strangers, that we need to get on is that I want to Befriend (stalk? take out to tea? sit next to uncomfortably close?) several bloggers on the internets. So start fucking reading so I can write them uncomfortably honest emails. Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment